CIG - C/M 2500+ Kw Standard

 

CIG - C/M 2500+ Kw Standard 


RECHARGERS

Self sustained perpetual motion Energy generators for EV Electric Motors

Emergency Safety System integration 

Standard size for Automotive offers 2500+ Kw in under a second with 5-10+ year constant use before repair

This powers 3+ motors for all features 

This is where we see 500-1000+ Horsepower & Torque equivalent or geared less or higher for drive Motors 

Patented. Copyrighted. Trademarked with Open Source additives 100-170 of 195 countries 


ENERGY BACK UPS 

7 Tablet. Hydrogen. No Emissions 

Traditional Wind-Tunnel. Piston Punch

Air-pressurized literal Pistons

Air Motors & EV - Air Motor hybrids


HOP IN & GO. 

Dr Sydney Nicola Bennett's Rechargers & additives void Recharging & Refueling. Unlimited Range & Unlimited Metered Range 

BACK TO DRAWING BOARD

Villians approach structure heirarchies at CIG

Within Firms. Project teams 

sydneybennettofficial.blogspot.com

Our checks & balaances. Vast industry research & trend forecasting with internal goals 

Education & Training. Includes H.I.3

S.B.O Orders. Contracts 

https://sydneybennettofficial.blogspot.com/2025/10/sbo-orders-contracts.html


26. K.T - CIG 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H.I.3 NB-OT Labs. Say it how it isn't

H.I.3 26. Bad Scene. Retalative on 4 Bennett + other Victims

H.I 3 Industry Spec Trend Consistent Billing