C/M Rechargers. Generators

 

C/M CYPRESS MOTOR SPORTS

Rechargers. Generators 


PERPETUAL MOTION 

Unlimited Range. Unlimited Metered Range 

Within H.I.3 & production since 2018 connected to Custom-Fab & private access options since 2001 we have had perpetual motion from the portfolio of Dr Sydney Nicola Bennett through CIG international patents, copyright & trademark 

A recharger. Self-generating Energy device through mechanical kinetics 

Once activated we have endless Energy until parts wear & require replacement 

Simple On - Off access

Dr Sydney Nicola Bennett created perpetual batteries & hydrogen options as a Zero Emissions back up 


EASY & SIMPLE TO BUILD. 

Rechargers void required fuel sources for most applications. Simply a mechanical Perpetual Energy Generator. Compact in size for most applications 

Low cost. Simple "little block powers 3+ EV Motors perpetually"

Automotive Standard recharges run 2500+ Kw in under a second perpetually & most applications require under 1600. Batteries or Hydrogen are a back up Energy source at this point 

Lithium Ion. Sodium Ion. Copper Ion. Gains Vs losses in demand like connected efforts 

Does not rely on Rare Earth Materials 

We also hold preference on non-rare Earth materials 


SIZING. WITHIN H.I.3 YOU CAN FIND 

Standard sizing versus custom applications

Fabric based compact & our shrinking effect as prototypes work in testing they become part of assembly line production options 

People can be minority majority shareholders at C/M with the board & heirarchies below operate with external reference 

Manufacturing & Retail with Maintenance connected 


OUR VAST UPSCALE BACKGROUND EFFORT 

Our vastly growing restructured 2018-2025 & 2026 onward product catalogues 

Ground Up & Retrofit Kits 

Investments - Commodities. In-House Brands 

ALBERTA CONTROLLED. EUROPEAN BRAND

Irrespective Relevance 

https://insideevs.com/news/787202/canada-project-arrow-vector-borealis-2026/

https://insideevs.com/news/786817/canada-china-joint-venture-export/

https://insideevs.com/news/786172/chinese-ev-cheap-canada-list/


26 K.T - CIG 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H.I.3 NB-OT Labs. Say it how it isn't

H.I.3 26. Bad Scene. Retalative on 4 Bennett + other Victims

H.I 3 Industry Spec Trend Consistent Billing