H.I.3 Stupid Test. Thought control








H.I.3 Stupid Test. Thought control


IS IT CIRRICULARS. THE CIRRICULUM

... ir is it brain technology hooked up wireless in secret 

Thought control. Like the Hotel California. Not hotel. Song. Reference 

Influence & control


ONCE IN. NO WAY OUT 

We can self govern. No need for voice to Skull- Ears & Voice through mouth. Full body robot control. The technology standardized serves purpose for many over others not requiring 

Another Brick in the Wall. Brain Damage

Tampering with minds. The best of our time

How Ginsberg could handle a dictator in the asshoke. I don't know. Persinger understood 

I don't. 

- Dr Sydney Nicola Bennett 


ANOTHER PRICJ IN THE HEAD. MIND. THOUGHT 

A staged fake crazy otherwise normal. NB-OT Labs & expansion Labs. Illegals & thought control. Who are people anyways... really 


MOLD. PART & COMPINEMT MAKERS 

Tool and die/mold makers are highly skilled technicians who design, build, and repair custom machinery, tooling, molds, and dies for manufacturing industries like automotive and aerospace. Using CAD software and precision equipment—including CNC machines, lathes, and grinders—they create tools for casting, forging, and plastic injection molding. 

Ontario Colleges +4

Key Aspects of Tool & Die/Mold Makers:
• Core Responsibilities: They produce metal, plastic, and alloy parts, such as jigs, fixtures, gauges, and precision dies. They are essential for creating molds for injection molding.

• Skill Set: Requires strong math, spatial reasoning, and proficiency in interpreting technical drawings, along with expertise in operating conventional and CNC machinery.

• Training & Certification: Typically, a four-year apprenticeship is required, involving on-the-job training and classroom instruction, sometimes preceded by a college program in machining or tool & die making.

• Industry Demand: While high-precision manufacturing requires these skills, the job market is shifting, with a high demand for advanced skills like 3D CAD design and specialized, complex tooling.

• Environment: They often work in tool rooms within manufacturing facilities, often collaborating with engineers to troubleshoot and repair production equipment. 

Wikipedia +10

Common Roles and Specializations:
• Mold Maker: Specializes in creating and repairing molds for plastic injection or die casting.
• Die Maker: Focuses on creating dies for stamping or forging metal parts.
• Toolmaker: Produces various tools, cutting tools, and fixtures used in manufacturing. 

National Occupational Classification +4
For more information on the role and related career opportunities, see this article from Canada.ca and this page from Skilled Trades Ontario. 

National Occupational Classification +1

https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/7182/AB;jsessionid=020065E956FBDEF1E07FCC289D77477F.jobsearch77


Irrelevant Relevance 

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/business/company-news/2026/02/19/some-canadian-airlines-suspend-us-routes-but-one-is-expanding/

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/animals/a70394054/chernobyl-wild-horses-nuclear-zone/

https://interestingengineering.com/energy/us-tech-nuclear-waste-into-power

https://globalnews.ca/news/11675702/donald-trump-tariffs-us-supreme-court-ruling/


26. K.T - CIG 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H.I.3 NB-OT Labs. Say it how it isn't

H.I.3 26. Bad Scene. Retalative on 4 Bennett + other Victims

H.I 3 Industry Spec Trend Consistent Billing